Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow in Purgatory


It's snowing! So what??? Its 10 in the morning and there is snow. Real flurries (okay jr sized flurries but come on!)

Click on the pictures - look real close. It was so much cooler and heavier than the camera caught.



So what, again? This is Texas, it was 90 degrees yesterday. Well maybe last month but still the weather didn't dip below 70 until last week and here we are.



Yeah sure it snowed last Christmas too but that was at night. The photo above is the same view not the same shot. I'm excited not insane - I'm ill prepared to venture out into the actual melee. I like cool weather not slippery fluffy rain. Anyway.

I just got so excited. Me. Queen of the jaded ennui. I run hot and cold (so to speak). I'm either blase and cynical or excited and rather giddy. For some reason the snow has me talking fast and smiling like a goof. I even put on my Horton hat and let my brother take a picture.



Ahhh. The wonderful wizard of odd.

Okay I need to calm down and get back to work on my Christmas cards. I'm usually pushing these things to the last minute but even for me, I'm running behind.

More on the cards later.

Tee hee.

Snow.

My God I'm still geeking out!

I AM the princess of planet geektron. sigh

Who cares? Life's too short!

Hook on, me maties!

C

No comments: